GSA Ser VPS hosting service from Asia Virtual Solutions is a all inclusive VPS hosting service which provide you with all of the services necessary to successfully run your GSA Search Engine Ranker projects without having to worry about all the settings and the many ad-dons. Asia virtual solutions offer you a powerful Virtual Private Server with plenty of virtual CPU cores and RAM.
We will fully set up GSA Search engine ranker for you with optimal settings, connect you to our proxies which are automatically updated every 15 min.
And to top it we throw in full and unlimited Asia Virtual Solutions Captcha solving which includes normal captcha solving + recaptcha solving as well as text captcha solving. GSA SER VPS will save you money whilst providing you with a powerful ready to run VPS for GSA Search engine ranker
- 10 CPU Cores (Dynamic)
- 12 GB RAM
- 75 GB Intel SSD Storage
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Installed and Licensed
- 1Gbps Port
- Un-metered bandwidth
- Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection Installed
- CC Cleaner
- Firefox Browser
- PR Jacker Linked
- Asia Virtual Solutions Captcha service ==> Unlimited Captcha Solving (Normal + Recaptchas + Text Captchas ) This is better than GSA Captcha Breaker + CaptchaTronix + TextCaptchaSolver combined
- Premium Public Proxies (+/- 100 – 1000) ( Updated every 15 min via Dropbox )
- Asia Virtual Solutions – Identified & Verified Link List ( Auto Updated via Dropbox)
- We will fully set up Windows Server 2012 R2, install Microsoft System Center Endpoint Protection, CC Cleaner, Firefox
- We will install all and configure all GSA software you need ( You Will Need To Provide Your Own Licenses )
- We will set up GSA Search Engine Ranker and do all the configuration settings. You would have to add your license details.
- We will set up the Asia Virtual Solutions Captcha solving and make necessary host file entry. ( it will show as Cpatcha X)
- We will add api for Text Captcha Solver
- We will install Dropbox with 18 GB space to use for auto update the proxies and the link lists
- We will set up your Global Link list in GSA SER – which will auto update
- We will set up and configure the proxies for GSA Search Engine Ranker – which will auto update each 15 min.
- We will install GSA Search Engine ranker, if you need us to install any other GSA products, such as GSA SEO Indexer or GSA Captcha Breaker then please indicate so above when ordering.
- You must provide your own license for GSA Search Engine Ranker, and any other GSA products you install. You can provide us the license details when ordering or if you are not comfortable with that you can enter it yourself on the GSA SER VPS
- If you would like us to move your GSA Search Engine Ranker projects from your existing VPS then please provide us the remote desktop credentials of that VPS
- We manually activate each VPS and configure all software ( it is not automated )
- Your GSA SER VPS will be ready within 1 – 6 hours during business times. (That’s our business time GMT+7 time zone ( Thailand ).
- If for some reason you don’t hear from us within 12 hours, don’t freak out we are most probably out fishing and will follow up when we are back. Just drop us a gentle reminder via Skype (asiavirtualsolutions) or email.
- We offer 24/7/365 support via email.
- We will also be available during office hours for basic Skype support.
- If you require assistance please send a email and remember to specify your GSA SER VPS IP
- Whilst we will help you set up and configure GSA products — we do NOT offer support for those products, you will need to contact the GSA Support Forum.
How Much do you Save by using Asia Virtual Solutions GSA SER VPS Hosting
- Powerful VPS with 10 CPU Cores, 12 GB RAM, 1 GB’s port, 75 GB Intel SSD : At Least $150
- You will need GSA Captcha Breaker – $147
- Recaptcha solving by Captchatronix : At least $97
- Text Captcha solving by TextCaptcha Solver : At Least $69
- Premium Public Proxies updated every 15 min :At Least $50
- Biggest Identified and Verified link list on the internet- auto updated. : At Least $49
- Set up and configure your GSA products by experienced and reputed GSA Search engine Ranker user : At Least $150
Total value : $712 to get all
GSA SER VPS
You will absolutely love our GSA Search Engine Ranker VPS
GSA SER VPS Terms and Conditions
“Backups and Data Loss
Your use of the service is at your sole risk. Asia Virtual Solutions is not responsible for files and/or data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on Asia Virtual Solutions GSA SER VPS’s.
Accounts, passwords, and other private information are provided for customer’s use only. The customer is responsible for any use of their services or accounts, and is therefore responsible for maintaining the security of their accounts and passwords. Asia Virtual Solutions will only ask for a user’s password in response to a support email . At no other time should you give your username or password to anybody.
Denial of Service Attacks:
In no case may Asia Virtual Solutions GSA SER VPS services be used to conduct an attack on other networks or hosts, in any capacity. Doing so may result in permanent service suspension without refund. If DoS attacks are made against a customer’s services, our first priority is to take steps to mitigate the impact to other customers, which may include null routing the affected ip address(es), or otherwise suspending the service being attacked. In the case that an attack does not affect other customers or the Asia Virtual Solutions network, the service being attacked will normally not be taken offline or suspended. Customers who are the target of frequent or repeated denial of service attacks, if those attacks negatively impact the Asia Virtual Solutions network or it’s customers, may have the services affected by these attacks permanently suspended. Asia Virtual Solutions reserves the right to disallow the usage of internet services that are frequent targets of DoS attacks, such as IRC.
Sending of bulk unsolicited commercial email (spam), is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Customers using the Asia Virtual Solutions network may not send, or allow to be sent, via open relay or other means, unsolicited commercial email. Running a legitimate opt-in mailing list, or emailing existing customers, is of course, allowed. Although we may provide some opportunity to rectify spam problems that are not intentional on the part of the customer, ultimately, every customer is responsible for the activity that occurs via the services that they are paying for. Thus, customers who receive an occasional spam complaint but who do not appear to be knowingly sending spam, may be given notice to correct the issue, but repeated offenses may be grounds for service suspension. During any notice period given (if any), steps may be taken by Asia Virtual Solutions as necessary to stop spam from being sent by the customer’s services, including temporarily suspending service, firewalling certain traffic, or other appropriate means. Customers who are, as determined by Asia Virtual Solutions, knowingly sending spam may have their service permanently suspended without refund. Operating websites or services on the Asia Virtual Solutions network, that are being or have been advertised in spam, are also not allowed, and are subject to the same policies as applied to services used to send spam. If customer’s improper actions or inaction’s are the cause of Asia Virtual Solutions ip space being listed in any spam blacklist or database, that customer may be permanently suspended without refund, at the sole discretion of Asia Virtual Solutions.
Running websites that attempt to steal a user’s login information or other personal data (phishing sites) is strictly prohibited. Users who unknowingly host these sites must take them down immediately, and their service may be temporarily suspended until action is taken to rectify the situation. Users who repeatedly host phishing sites, risk having their service permanently suspended. Users who, as determined by Asia Virtual Solutions, intentionally host phishing sites using Asia Virtual Solutions services may have their service permanently suspended without refund, at our sole discretion.
Asia Virtual Solutions services may only be used for legally permissible purposes under applicable law. Violations of this rule may lead to temporary or permanent suspension of service, with or without refund, and / or notification of appropriate law enforcement, at Asia Virtual Solutions sole discretion. Uses that are not allowed include, but are not limited to:
Illegally defaming or slandering another person or group
Violating applicable copyright law
Distributing child pornography
Transmitting threatening messages
Violating applicable trademark or patent law
Using the service to commit denial of service attacks
Attempting to hack into or otherwise attempt to disrupt any network or system not belonging to you
Committing any action which incurs legal liability for Asia Virtual Solutions
Acting in any other way not consistent with applicable law
The content and type of usage of the service is not regularly monitored for violation of these terms or of applicable law. In the course of performing other duties related to operating Asia Virtual Solutions, we may become aware of activities that are in violation of this agreement or applicable law. Upon noticing or being informed of these violations, we may take appropriate action, which, depending on the nature of the infraction, may include a warning, temporary or permanent service suspension, or, in cases of exploitation of children or other serious crimes, notification to the proper authorities. Even if we become aware of a specific violation, this does not obligate us to regularly monitor for future violations by the same customer or any other customer, as we do not have the resources nor the authority to regularly monitor customers in this way. We may, however, monitor the quantity of resources used, such as bandwidth, ram, cpu time, disk space, disk i/o and other statistical information, to ensure proper billing, capacity planning, and service reliability.
All legal adult content is allowed, as per applicable law.
Legal usage of bittorrent is allowed, including running trackers, clients, or websites for non-copyright-infringing material. Laws regarding copyright infringement will apply, according to applicable US law. Frequent or unresolved DMCA complaints regarding bittorrent usage may be grounds for service suspension. Because of resources limitations. Torrents are allowed only on Windows VPS, KVM Storage VPS and Dedicated Servers.
Because IRC usage attracts a disproportional amount of denial of service attacks, Asia Virtual Solutions does not allow usage of IRC clients, servers, bots, or other IRC technology. Customers who are found to be running IRC servers, clients, or bots, may have their service suspended, temporarily or permanently, at the discretion of Asia Virtual Solutions. Customers who knowingly run IRC servers, clients, or bots, which are targeted by DoS attacks, may have their service permanently suspended without refund, at the sole discretion of Asia Virtual Solutions.
Proxies which are not the cause of frequent or unresolved abuse issues are allowed. Customers who operate proxies which are subject to repeated and disproportionate levels of abuse may have their service suspended. Proxy usage is not an acceptable justification for providing more than our normal maximum allocation of ip addresses (8 per dedicated server), nor will Asia Virtual Solutions “rotate” or otherwise frequently change ip addresses on request for proxy operators.
Any user may not:
a) Use 100% or more of system resources for longer then 10 minutes.
b) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD.
c) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1942, etc
d) Run TOR in any shape
We reserve the right to terminate any account without warning or notice if any of the above restrictions are violated and to examine the contents of any account at any time.”